It’s a web extension to clip information from web page. And save it to your local machine to avoid information invalidation.
That’s it, Not bored registration, Not charged.
- Local Storage - All file will save in local hard disk, you can control your data totally (e.g. Use dropbox to sync files)
- Free Selection - You can select which area you want to clip.
- Adjust Focus - After you focus a area, you can adjust your selection use hotkeys.
- Category And Tag - Before your clipping, you can change title, input category and some tags.
- Clipping History - Extension will record clipping history, and support search history (through title/category/tag).
- Reset History - When you install this extension in new computer, you can reset your clipping history
- Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/maoxian-web-clipper/
- Chromium / Chrome - install
If your browser enable “ask for filename every download”, please disable this option. (because MaoXian Web Clipper will download lots of file one clipping, you will get lots of window if you enable this option)
All the file you clip will save in
Assume your default download path is
/home/foo/downloads, then it will save file in
We deeply believe that a software will become a really useful software, only when users keep reporting bugs and giving suggestions and developers keep enhancing the software according to the feedbacks. We’ve got lots of bug reportings from users
You could help MaoXian Web Clipper development in many ways.
- Sending feedback and suggestion.
- Spread and promote this extension to your friend. Popularity is a strong power to drive developers.
- If you’re software developer, pull requests are welcome.